The Wines

Current release:

2018 Hesperian Wines
Kitoko Vineyard ~Atlas Peak ~Napa Valley

Kitoko Vineyard leaps from the glass with notes of violet, chocolate-covered cherries, crème de cassis, stewed plums, and boysenberries, plus suggestions of grilled meats, hoisin, and fragrant earth. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is laden with black fruit preserves and spicy sparks, framed by plush tannins and bags of freshness, finishing long and earthy. It’s a structured, noble bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon that will age 15-20 years effortlessly

Alcohol level: 14.7%
Cépage: 100% Caberenet Sauvignon~ Kikto Vineyard
Élevage: 20 months~ French Oak~ 64% new
Production: 325 Cases
Optimal drinking window: 2022-2036

Current release:

2018 Hesperian- Witha
Upstream & Kitoko

Description  Witha comes bounding out of the glass with exuberant notes of wild blueberries, black raspberries and crushed black currants plus suggestions of kirsch, chocolate box, herbal notes and spice cake. The soft, plush, juicy-fruited palate offers tons of black fruit layers with a racy line and red berry lift on the finish.  58.3% of this wine comes from earlier picks from the Kitoko Vineyard. The remaining 41.7% of the wine comes from the Upstream vineyard in Coombsville.                   

Alcohol level: 14.5%
Cépage: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Élevage: 22 months French Oak
Production: 325 cases

Current release:

2018 Hesperian Wines
Pawa ~ Napa Valley


Pawa displays alluring scents of Black Forest cake, black currant cordial and blueberry compote, violet with hints of Indian spies, menthol, and espresso. The full-bodied palate is jam-packed with expressive black fruit preserves, framed by velvety tannins and fantastic freshness, finishing long, and layered. 50% of this wine comes from earlier picks from the Kitoko Vineyard. The remaining 50% of the wine comes from the best barrels of Didier’s “Eagle’s Nest” Vineyard, in between Monticello Road and Milliken Creek in Napa.         


Alcohol level: 14.5%
Cépage: 100% Caberent Sauvignon
Élevage: 20 months 25% new Freench Oak
Production: 325 cases
Optimal drinking window: 2022-2039

Current release:

2020 DiMarco Cellars

The DiMarco Cellars Story
Chris and Amy (high school sweethearts) fell in love
with wine in their early 30’s on their first trip to
wine country and have not looked back since. Their
love for boutique wines became a passion in hopes
of having their own wine one day and DiMarco Cellars
was developed. Thanks to Hesperian wines a
boutique winery in Sonoma Valley that gave us that
chance. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do.
Amy & Chris DiMarco


Alcohol level: 13.8%
Cépage: 100% Pinot Noir
Élevage: 9 months French Oak
Production: 950 case
Optimal drinking window: 2021-2028